Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Review: Wuthering Heights

Wuthering HeightsWuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
Series: No
Format: Audio book
Stars: 4 1/2
Recommend: Yes
Would Reread: Maybe

I feel like I'm still trying to wrap my head around this book.

This book felt like a roller coaster ride.
At first it was "What in the world am I reading???"
Then : I hate this book!!"
And finally "oooohhhh, what an adventure that was O_o".

Normally if I don't like the characters I hate the book, but for some reason this time
I hated everybody but I found myself enjoying the book anyway.

So by the end I just let go of the bar and throw my hands in the air and enjoyed
the wild and crazy ride know as Wuhering Heights.

I give honest reviews and all my opinions are my own.

For more of my reviews go to Heavenly High Seas Books
https://heavenlyhighseasbooks.blogspo...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment