Pages

Monday, May 4, 2020

Review: The Ghost of Grey Fox Inn

The Ghost of Grey Fox InnThe Ghost of Grey Fox Inn by Carolyn Keene
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The Ghost of Gray Fox Inn by Carolyn Keene
Series: Yes Nancy Drew Diaries #13
Format: Audiobook
Stars 3 1/2
Recommend: Yes
Would Reread: Maybe

I'm not a huge modern Nancy Drew fan. I've read two books in the Girl Detective Series and hated both of them.
I read book #1 and #2 in the Diaries a few years ago when they first came out and didn't like them either. I thought they felt like Girl Detective books re branded Diaries so I gave up on the series and went back to reading the original series in OT and RT.

I was out of audiobooks and waiting for my holds to come in and ran across this one and thought I would give it another try. It was only three and a half hours and I was bored.

I was really surprised how much I enjoy this book.
It was so much better then the first two books. It had a simple but interesting story and the
characters where done well.

My library has the rest of the Diaries series on audiobooks and I look forward to reading the rest of them over the summer.
And if the rest are as good as this one I might have to start adding Diaries to my collection.

The only reason it didn't get four stars is because George is not short for Georgia. *rolls eyes*

I give honest reviews and all my opinions are my own.

For more of my reviews go to Heavenly High Seas Books
https://heavenlyhighseasbooks.blogspo...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment