Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2021

Review: The Silver Locket

The Silver LocketThe Silver Locket by Joann Sands
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The Silver Locket by Joann Sands
Series: No
Format: Hardcover
Stars: 3 1/2
Recommend: Yes
Would Reread: Maybe

Summery

When a jewelry store robbery goes awry and one of the criminals is wounded, nurse Julie Edwards
is kidnapped and forced to care for the young gunshot victim.
Held prisoner in an isolated home, the young nurse’s situation grows even more perilous when Julie discovers that the gangs leader, Ross Slater, has a long standing hatred for her fiance, Police Chief Brad Corbin. She’s desperate to keep her relationship with Brad a secret from her volatile captor.
Luckily, Julie dose have an unexpected ally in the commandeered house- its owner Libby Chapman, also wants the escape Slater’s clutches, but for a very different reason then Julie’s.
Libby has a past to hide…. A past that is linked to the secret in a silver locket.

Review

This is reread for me. I remember reading this one over 20 years ago and it was always one of a favorites.
Sadly it wasn't as good as I remembered. The story is good but the pace was very slow.

Reread 7-3-2021


I give honest reviews and all my opinions are my own.

For more of my reviews go to Heavenly High Seas Books
https://heavenlyhighseasbooks.blogspo...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment