Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2021

Review: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Color Classics, Vol. 1

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Color Classics, Vol. 1Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Color Classics, Vol. 1 by Kevin Eastman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Color Classics, Vol. 1 by Kevin Eastman
Series: Yes
Format: Softcover
Stars: 5
Recommend: Yes
Would Reread: Yes


I've always been a huge turtles fan!! Back in the day I never missed an episode.
I watched the movies (the 90's ones) and one of my favorite SNES games is Turtles in Time.
All that said I've never read the comics, never saw one growing up to be honest.
So when I ran across this in my library's catalog I thought I'd see how it compared
to the original cartoons and the 2000's one.

I did not believe it possible but I found myself falling in love with the turtles!
I wish I could have read it sooner.

I give honest reviews and all my opinions are my own.

For more of my reviews go to Heavenly High Seas Books
https://heavenlyhighseasbooks.blogspo...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment