Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Review: The Wild One

The Wild OneThe Wild One by Eve Bunting
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

The Wild One by Eve Bunting
Series: No
Format: Softcover
Stars: 2
Recommend: No
Would Reread: No

One of Mom's old horse books she bought at a school books sale.
Its been sitting in my to read pile for years now I finally decided to blow the dust off and read it. >_<

Its not much of a horse book. The horse only plays a small part in the story.
The book is about a boy named Snow Deer who doesn't wants to move back East to live with his Grandmother but stay with his Mother and sister.

Overall the story was ok, but it didn't really hold my interest.


I give honest reviews and all my opinions are my own.

For more of my reviews go to Heavenly High Seas Books
https://heavenlyhighseasbooks.blogspo...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment