Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Review: Horse Crazy

Horse Crazy (Saddle Club, #1)Horse Crazy by Bonnie Bryant
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Horse Crazy by Bonnie Bryant
Series: Yes The Saddle Club #1
Format: Paperback
Stars: 3 1/2
Recommend: Yes
Would Reread: Yes

A few years ago my library sold all there Saddle club books to make room for newer more popular vampire books.
I've always loved the saddle club! If I wasn't reading a Nancy Drew book I was reading a saddle club book. So when I saw them sitting on the table for sale I know I had to have them.
Fast forward a couple of years and I've been having to downsize a lot of my books for the past two years and ran across these.
So I blow the dust off them and started reading to see if they where as enjoyable
as I remember and needed go in keeper pile or if they needed to go in the Ebay pile.

This was a fun quick read and a great start to the series. Even after all there year.
I never read all the books in the series but I think I'll start fixing now.

Book # 1 / 101

**NOTE** Reread- 5-19-20

I give honest reviews and all my opinions are my own.

For more of my reviews go to Heavenly High Seas Books
https://heavenlyhighseasbooks.blogspo...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment