Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Review: The Tale of Hill Top Farm

The Tale of Hill Top Farm The Tale of Hill Top Farm by Susan Wittig Albert
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

The Tale of Hill Top Farm By Susan Witting Albert
Series: Yes The Cottage Tales of Beatrix Potter #1
Format: Large Print
Stars: 2
Recommend: No
Would Reread: No

I’ve been looking forward to reading this books forever!!
I ran across this books years ago and picked it up at a library book sale.
I’ve always been a Beatrix Potter fan and I like cozy mysteries so I just know I was going the love this book.


But I didn’t :(

I really struggled to to finish it.

I don’t like talking animals in books. And I really didn’t like these talking animals, I found them very annoying. Well to be honest I found everybody very annoying really. As much as I didn’t like the animal the people where much worse.

It was a boring story and not really much a mystery.
Most of the book was descriptions of the houses and the landscape, people gossiping over tea and animals listening to people and talking to each other.


I give honest reviews and all my opinions are my own.

For more of my reviews go to Heavenly High Seas Books
https://heavenlyhighseasbooks.blogspo...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment