Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Review: The Borgia Confessions

The Borgia Confessions The Borgia Confessions by Alyssa Palombo
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

The Borgia Confessions by Alyssa Palombo
Series: No
Format: Paperback
2 Star
Recommend: No
Would Reread: No


“The Borgia Confessions, is a story of passion, politics, and class, set against the rise and fall of one of Italy's most infamous families--the Borgias.”


This book started out good but quickly fell flat. Starting around page 150 to 200 I started to loss interest and by 230 I was done. I had no emotional attachment to any of the characters and there was not much of a story plot. But I made myself finish it anyway.

I really wanted to love this book it was so beautifully written but it was just boring.

I received an ARC from a goodreads giveaway.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment